It is 100% possible to get your Groove Website, Pages, GrooveKart Stores indexed by Google.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SITES TO GOOGLE…MANUALLY.
1. Get a Gmail
2. Get a Google Analytic Account
3. Get your Google Analytic Tracking Code
4. Install your code into the “Site Settings” of your Groove Page.
5. Hit Save
6. Go to https://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/#?modal_active=none.
7. Set Up your Domain Property – Your Domain
8. Use the window with the looking glass at the top of the page, to fetch it.
9. Hit Live View.
10. Wait for Google to fetch it, and find it.
11. Once the Google gives you a GREEN CHECK MARK then you hit SUBMIT.
12. THERE YOU GO!…… Now, you have MANUALLY submitted your Groove Site to Google to get INDEXED.
And this will help you if you lack a sitemap.
*Additionally, these steps are still good if you have a site that does have a sitemap.
Get your FREE Groove Account at https://plugintogroovewithann.com
Need SEO services? Then contact me at https://seoresultsagency.com