The UK government has now made its final announcement on hospitality venues reopening on 4th July and has reduced the permitted social distance to 1m. Pubs, bars and restaurants have all been busy laying plans to welcome in customers again.
Join TRADE and LUX members and peers from across the hospitality industry in this latest webinar and open debate to help you get ready for our new ‘Independence Day’.
Learn about latest research from other countries post-lockdown, what UK consumers are thinking and what our panel of hospitality business owners are planning.
Our panel includes:
– Andrew Stones, Director at Imbiba and former-MD of Be At One
– Anthony Pender, Co-Founder of The Yummy Pub Co.
– James Grundy, Co-Founder of Small Beer Brew Co.
– Joe Edgerley, Co-Founder of Brozen Bar
– Paul Pavli, hospitality consultant and former-MD of Punch Taverns
– Katy Moses, MD of KAM Media, hospitality consumer research
This event is hosted by TRADE and LUX Rewards.